Saturday, July 01, 2006

I've lost it... completely!!

I am just days away from travelling to a whole new place, a place people dream of going once in their lifetime (most people I know, do). And I am nervous as hell!! Not because of the elation I might feel setting my eyes on the country or travelling to the place..(wish it was that way!!) but, coz I am going there to give the biggest exam of my career so far.The stakes are high , the chances pretty grim and the preparation waaaaayyy below satisfaction!

What a way to visit a new place.. that too on a tourist visa! I really don't know what I am touring, but I do know, at the end of this trip I would be getting out of a roller coaster ride!! Call it paradox of life!!

If that's how I am positioned.. then what am I doing here typing away to glory!! That's a question I asked myself a little while ago and my conscience beckons me to get back to books, so off I go!

Did anyone mention "Have a nice trip!!" ????

3 comments:

Prashant said...

Have a GREAT trip!!!

You will do well is what i know. So, go with the best attitude & kill the paper.

Love

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear
May you fulfill all your endeavours and dream high, bcos only then you know how tall you stand....
As you embark on this paradoxical journey...may you enjoy the oxymoron of life...
hope i make sense..
kinda dazed myself..
cartloads of love and luck

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.