Saturday, January 06, 2007

..renewed determination

2007....a score and a few more years on earth...n still going!! Each year starts with a dream n the whole year after that goes in putting the efforts to bring that dream to life. Most of the years I have lived my dream and been very proud to do so.

My dream this time is a bigger one and my efforts seem to be just half of what is required. This year my dream is to double up and add that zing to my efforts....that extra something that makes the difference between a success and a failure.

I am not giving up yet. I still have a lot in me to give to this world. I realise I need a little discipline and direction to my efforts and I intend to do just that.

2007 shall see me lay my foundation to the dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there my dear! and i really hop u achiev all that.my prayers are with u.love u.