Saturday, June 17, 2006

the beginning!!

Blog..blog..blog..that is all I have been hearing for a long time now..seems to be the latest and most widespread mode of expression!! But that din't inspire me enough to start blogging. As with the human mind,anything new is not easily accepted!! There are reactions to all of the stimuli. Well..my reaction was subtle..read ignore coz I was under the impression that one has to be dipped in literature n be dripping with literary skills to be able to blog...neither of which I am. So..the obvious thing to do was say 'not my cup of tea'!!

well..what finally made me get to blogging?....curiosity!! wanted to see what would happen if a not-so-skilled writer wants to try a hand at writing...so here i am!!

cheers to my new beginning!!

6 comments:

Prashant said...

hey favourite

finally... you have arrived. great going.

rock the world.

Unknown said...

madam,
well u r rong, u r in the right place......
i hope u understand.....

i am collegue of php..

Novice said...

hey..thanks..that was 2 contradicting sentences..u r wrong n u r in the right place..but i think i figured out what u mean!!

Anonymous said...

vey touchin and sensible

Novice said...

sammy.. i think u put the comment against the wrong post.. guess u meant it for 'murdered'!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.